Benderlink for Eagle
- The Benderlink for Eagle software package is designed to allow the Supravision-based tube measuring centers and other remote computers to communicate with benders which have a Eagle control
- It installs and runs on the Supravision-based measuring center, always ready to perform communications in the background.
- The software monitors for instructions from the measuring center, then performs the appropriate data conversion and translation automatically.
- The software is fully configurable for different setups in a tab-menu setup page that is easy to use.
- TRANSLATES SUPRAVISION DATA
Connects directly to the Supravision-based measuring centers using the Supravision Network protocol.
- FAST BI-DIRECTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
Each bi-directional transmission takes only a few seconds.
- ENABLES MEASURING CENTER CORRECTIONS LOOP
Translates corrections data between tube measuring centers and the Eagle bender. This feature allows the measuring center to make direct corrections to the Eagle bender data to adjust the machine automatically.
- PROVIDES CLEAR COMMUNICATION STATUS FEEDBACK
The Benderlink user-interface displays the status of communications. The program provides feedback for the type of measuring center being used, the status of communications, and translation status.
- EASY USER SETUP
Benderlink provides a single-menu setup display for easy access to Benderlink configuration.